The main aims of the Martin Gray Racing Club are as follows: –
- To conduct all our Club activities with fairness and integrity treating all club members equally.
- To provide a value for money experience for followers and supporters of National Hunt Racing.
- To provide simplified access to a National Hunt racehorse ownership experience through a racing club priced at a fixed monthly cost.
- To purchase quality National Hunt racehorses.
In summary, the Martin Gray Racing Club is offering a range of Club member services which include the following: –
- A fixed monthly cost for Club membership.
- No additional financial or other risks for Club members.
- All prize monies are used to purchase new racehorses for the racing club.
- Much simplified administration for Club members compared to alternative racehorse ownership options.
- Regular blog updates and personal communication with Martin exclusively for subscribing Club members.
- The highs, lows, drama and inside story of racehorse ownership shared between Club members.
- Club members enjoy exactly the same experience at the races as racehorse owners.
- Free owner’s badges exclusively for club members to attend race meetings.
- The services of our trainers or their representatives on Club race days.
- A social network of members who enjoy a day at the races with the added excitement of watching their Club racehorse run.
- Racehorse management and trainer liaison services undertaken by Martin Gray.
- Attendance at the trainers stable open days.
- The support and assistance of Martin Gray at the races.
- A promise that should one of our racehorses run at one of the grade one race tracks in a class 1 or 2 race, then a hospitality package will be arranged to include hotel accommodation and optional Club transport to enhance your race day experience, charged at cost to members.
My aim is a very simple in that you will find the Martin Gray Racing Club to be the best value Racing Club experience available.
For more information contact us